Health and Safety Disclaimer
!! WARNING !!
E-LIQUID CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS BOTH HIGHLY TOXIC AND VERY ADDICTIVE.KEEP WELL AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. E-LIQUID IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE USED WITH YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES, E-CIGS, E-CIGARS, E-PIPES OR VAPORIZERS. NOT FOR SALE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
Nicotine, in its pure form, when taken in high enough doses can kill. It is classed as a poison.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS AROUND YOU, PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY WHERE THE TERM E-LIQUID REFERS TO A NICOTINE CONTAINING FLUID AND TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
Please treat our nicotine e-liquids with the utmost care and ensure that you adhere to the following safety advice:
- Keep e-liquid/cartridges locked up, out of reach of children and pets at all times.
- Seek full medical attention immediately in case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, and take this leaflet with you to your doctor.
- Seek medical advice immediately if this product is swallowed.
- Nicotine is highly toxic
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Danger of serious damage to health
- Very toxic by inhalation
- Very toxic when in contact with skin
- Very toxic if swallowed
- May cause sensation/ irritation by skin contact
- Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding, it may cause harm to the (un)born child
- Vapour from E-liquid may cause irritation to eues and skin
- Vapour from E-liquid may cause drowsiness or dizziness
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms
- E-liquid may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediatly and thoroughly with soap and water
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediatly and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediatly
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor
- Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment
- Use appropriate containment for your E-liquid, to avoid environmental contamination
To avoid risk to man and the environment, comply with the FOLLOWING instructions for use:
- E-liquid is not to be used by anyone under the age of 18
- Keep your electronic smoking device locked away at all times
- In the event E-liquid is swallowed, seek full medical advice immediatly, from a trained medical professional, and provide this information
- Nicotine in its pure form is a poison and can cause very serious harm to both man and the environment
- All nicotine cartridges and E-liquids must be kept in a safe place locked away from children and pets at all times
- The amount of nicotine in one cartridge if ingested by a small child, could cause serious harm. In this case, medical assistance must be sought immediatly without delay.
The electronic cigarette will not cure a smoker's addiction to nicotine, the electronic cigarette serves the same purpose as a tobacco cigarette - it delivers its user nicotine. If you do suffer from the disease of Tobacco/Nicotine Dependence Syndrome and want to take steps to give up smoking or cut down the quantity of cigarettes you currently smoke, we recommend you visit your health care provider to discuss NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) or a nicotine harm reduction programme.
Important Note: We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products.
American Association of Poison Control Centers
Legal notice & Disclaimer
By purchasing products from this site you acknowledge and accept the following legal statement. Each purchase from our site requires you to acknowledge and accept this legal notice.
Our products are intended for use by persons of legal smoking age, not by nonsmokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, those who are sensitive to nicotine, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you smoke tobacco products, you are encouraged to stop. Our products are not a smoking cessation product and have not been tested as such. Please keep our products out of the reach of children and pets; ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients in the cartridges as well as e-liquid can be poisonous. Nicotine is addictive and habit forming. Electronic Cigarettes and/or Personal Vaporizers, like traditional cigarettes have not been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition, disorder, disease or physical or mental conditions and should not be used as a substitute for your own physician’s advice. Discontinue use of this product immediately if you experience symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, a weak or rapid heartbeat, vomiting, diarrhea or any other negative physical symptom.
Products sold on plentyovapes.com or by Plenty O'Vapes LLC are smoking alternatives. By purchasing these products, you acknowledge you are AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OF LEGAL SMOKING AGE FOR YOUR REGION and agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Plenty O'Vapes LLC or manufacturers of products carried be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on our site, or at our retail locations.
DISCLAIMER; Electronic Cigarettes and other vaping devices sold by Plentyovapes.com or Plenty O'Vapes LLC are not considered to be methods for smoking cessation but rather as a way to lessen the harm
that smoking can cause. The e-liquids used in e-cigarettes may contain nicotine which can be purchased in varying strengths.